The Mentor Network Evening Direct Care Staff HSI in Tyler, Minnesota
Evening Direct Care Staff HSI Primary Location: United States-MN-MNTyler Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) Habilitative Services, Inc.
Everybodyneeds a job but only extraordinary people work at Habilitative Services, Inc . Our direct care team is fun,creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of thepeople we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with disabilities ofall ages.
As a Direct Support Professional/Caregiver atHSI you will be one of those extraordinary people. This positionsupports people we serve in the community. We are looking for people to helpindividuals meet their dreams. A DSP assists with daily activities such as mealpreparation and planning, medication administration, and personal care. Youwill have the amazing opportunity to support people in the community toexperience things they enjoy, and all while making a difference. If you wantmeaningful work, this is the career for you. If your passion is to help othersin life, we assure you that you will get more from this career opportunity thanyou can imagine, and you are the person we are looking for to join our teams.
- Assure quality service for all people supported
- Effectively practice person centered planning
- Assist people to meet personal and physical needs
- Assist people to maintain a personalized and safe living environment
- Flexible, consistent schedules.
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay