The Mentor Network Cognitive Retraining Specialist in Standish, Maine
Cognitive Retraining Specialist Primary Location: ME-MEStandish-234 Northeast Rd Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management NeuroRestorative Maine
PTA LICENSE STRONGLY PREFERRED
For NeureoRestorative and The MENTOR Network, a Cognitive Retraining Specialist is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day
Essential Job Functions
- Provide and maintain an orderly, safe, clean and warm therapeutic environment.
- Closely follow the Day Program schedule of assignments and seek approval from the Day Program Administrator for any necessary changes.
- Provide individual and group therapies to clients with the support of the Cognitive Coordinator.
- Monitor clients during transitional times, lunch, and breaks. This includes behavioral, toileting, and general assistance as needed.
- Attend assigned IRP meetings, Day Program team meetings, staff meetings, and additional meetings as assigned.
- Complete all required documentation including, but not limited to behavior charts, FYI’s, incident reports, monthly reports, IRP reports, therapy notes, lesson plans, and so forth.
- Treat clients with respect, dignity, and compassion at all times.
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times and ensure confidentiality of privileged information.
- Complete all cognitive therapy assessments on an annual basis to all persons served, as determined by the Cognitive Coordinator.
- Cooperate with the licensee and Department of Human Services in any inspection or investigation.
- Complete all other duties as assigned by Cognitive Coordinator, Day Program Administrator, Vice President of Operations, President and CEO.