The MENTOR Network Temporary Program Records Coordinator Human Services in Salem, Oregon
Temporary Program Records Coordinator Human Services Primary Location: United States-OR-ORSalem Function: Office and Administrative Support
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
As a Program Records Coordinator/Administrative Assistant at MENTOR Oregon you will provide administrative support to the Brokerage/Case Management Services team, including compiling, verifying, typing, and filing individual records.
This position is located in Salem, and the schedule is Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
- Maintains files and individual records in a timely manner by updating and filing data upon receipt of information.
- Assists in copying and distribution of record information per policy.
- Operates computer to enter and retrieve individual data.
- Maintains forms supply, including packet preparation.
- Reviews clinical documentation prepared by program staff to ensure that timecard and clinical documentation coincide. Provides appropriate and timely follow-up and tracking as needed.
- Forwards appropriate documents and information to other program staff upon request.
What we offer you:
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with company matching (pending introductory period and eligibility requirements)
- Referral bonus if you refer someone who is hired and employed at least 120 days
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off, holiday pay, and annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events