The Mentor Network Certified Nursing Assistant CNA in Reno, Nevada
Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Primary Location: United States-NV-NVReno Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) CareMeridian
Come join our amazingteam of CNAs supporting individualswith brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries andillnesses. Make a difference every day as apatient advocate providing quality of life enhancing services to those weserve.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant with CareMeridian, you will perform hands-on nursing care with an emphasis on daily care needs and personal hygiene.
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served, ensure quality services provided
- Provide assistance and/or supervision to individuals in the areas of daily living, personal care, and community and social integration.
- Help maintain safe and quality supports for individuals served
- Initiate emergency procedures on as needed basis
- Use equipment correctly and safely
- Report any hazardous conditions, equipment, accidents or incidents to supervisor
- Maintain current progress notes and any other appropriate documentation
- Assist with resident activity programs, including off-site outings and off-site appointments.
Assist with household activities:
Assist in keeping residence tidy and clean.
- Assist with meal preparation and mealtimes.
- Prepare rooms for admissions of new residents, obtaining equipment and supplies as needed
Prepare residents for discharge.
Actively attend and participate in team meetings and trainings as required
- Maintain confidentiality and treat others with dignity and respect in all you do