The Mentor Network Caregiver in Redwood Falls, Minnesota
Caregiver Primary Location: United States-MN-MNRedwood Falls Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) REM South Central Services
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Apply with REM South Central Services today! We support adults with a wide range of abilities and disabilities to leadself-directed lives.
We have full-time and part-time positionsavailable. Come join our extraordinaryteam today!
As aCaregiver/Direct Support Professional you will work with individuals with arange of challenges including intellectual and developmental disabilities,severe and persistent mental health, and individuals with medically complexchallenges.
We offerresidential services with supports tailored to the needs of each individual,including assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation andplanning; medication administration; and personal cares. DSP’s may alsofacilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings intheir community or providing transportation to work or other activities. Inaddition, DSP’s support therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership toencourage individuals to be as independent as possible and enhance the qualityof life for those we support.
REM South Central Services Offers:
- Flexible, consistent schedules
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next