The Mentor Network Training Manager in Rancho Cucamonga, California
Training Manager Primary Location: CA-CARancho Cucamonga-9166 Anaheim Pl Function: Human Resources California MENTORThe Training Manager is responsible to design, develop, implement and conduct training programs in support of program operations, as well as facilitates and delivers instruction using multiple modalities. The Training Manager will oversee training staff within the State.
Description Job Responsibilities:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Develops and maintains course curriculum
- Identifies specific skill/knowledge gaps, training objectives, work situation and changes in policy and procedures.
- Collaborates with other internal training experts and HR on training program delivery
- Designs, creates and updates training aids, such as manuals, handouts, course exercise and visual aids
- Develops and implements revisions to training materials and presentations in adherence to additions/updates of regulations , licensing requirements, policies and procedures as needed
- Ensures appropriate delivery of instruction using multiple modalities including but not limited to: one-on-one, classroom, teleconferencing, web-based training, and computer based training
- Utilizes online ‘e-learning’ development tools such as Adobe Captivate, Powerpoint presentations, and video production and editing
- Directs and manages the training related staff within the program
- Includes managing workflow, guidance and support
- Makes recommendations and/or decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions.
- Maintains current knowledge of organizational and industrial trends and makes appropriate recommendations for new or updated training programs
- Provides recommendations for the formulations and modification of procedures and practices pertaining to agency training
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Directs and manages the staff members including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training. Makes recommendations and/or decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions. Resolves employee problems within position responsibilities.