The Mentor Network Program Supervisor- Oconto Falls in Oconto Falls, Wisconsin
Program Supervisor- Oconto Falls Primary Location: United States-WI-WIOconto Falls Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management REM Wisconsin II Description
Looking to take your Caregiving experience to the next careerstep?
The Program Supervisor role is a great way to gain supervisoryexperience while still being connected to those we serve.
Take your human servicescareer to the next level with The MENTOR Network! If you are a natural leader looking for a longer-term management trackin Human Services, we want to hear from you for this Program Supervisor(Program Coordinator) opportunity in Oconto Falls.
The ProgramSupervisor is responsible to lead services within a designated service orprogram to ensure that all of the individuals we serve are supported withdignity and respect. Program Supervisors also are responsible to ensure staffschedules are maintained to meet service plans to properly assist and supportin social, behavioral, and health care needs in all areas of dailyliving. The PC also acts as a “go to” person for that program, serving asa mentor to other employees, promoting teamwork, and identifying any trainingneeds.
In addition tocoordinating the activities of the employees within that program, the ProgramSupervisor delivers direct care services to individuals on an ongoing basis.
- Underthe supervision of the Program Director, oversee the day-to-day operation ofthe program
- Lead services within a designated service or program
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Direct Support Professionals
- Supervise daily activities of Direct Support Professionals
- Coordinate the activities for, and maintain schedules of, theemployees of the program
- Provide direct care and support to assigned individuals
- Provide input and feedback in hiring,disciplinary, and firing decisions
- Responsible for ensuring that onboarding,orientation and ongoing training is delivered