The Mentor Network Group Home Caregiver in Oakdale, Minnesota
Group Home Caregiver Primary Location: United States-MN-MNOakdale Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) REM Minnesota Community Services
LOOKING FOR A FLEXIBLE JOB OPPORTUNITY THAT WILL ACCOMMODATE YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE?
REM MN Community Services is a great place to gain experience in: Human Services, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Education, Sociology, Criminal Justice, or Mental Health.
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the type of impact you want to make… we want to hear from you! Join our team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional today! We currently have full-time and part-time positions available with a variety of day, evening, weekend and overnight shifts open!
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
REM MN Community Services Offers:
- Flexible, consistent schedules. Full and Part time schedules available
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
By joining the REM Minnesota team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional (DSP), you will work with individuals with a range of challenges including intellectual and developmental disabilities, severe and persistent mental health, children's behavioral health and individuals with medically complex challenges. You will work to restore and retain basic health functioning, independent living and community skills.
We offer residential services with supports tailored to the needs of each individual, including assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal cares. DSPs may also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in their community or providing transportation to work or other activities. In addition, DSPs support therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership with clinical staff to encourage individuals to be as independent as possible and enhance the quality of life for those we support.