The Mentor Network Direct Support Professional in New Concord, Ohio
Direct Support Professional Primary Location: United States-OH-OHNew Concord Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) REM Ohio
DSP -Come join our mission –make a difference in lives and enjoy rewarding work! We have a range of schedules and shiftsavailable, we can work around your availability. Whether you have previous experience or justa big heart and willingness to learn, we want to hear from you! Apply today to REM Ohio to join the amazinggroup of co-workers and the inspiring individuals we serve.
As a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional with REM Ohio, you’ll work in residential settings supporting individuals with intellectual, physical, and behavioral disabilities.
We have a variety of shifts and schedules available:
- Full-time or part-time
Days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and overnights Provide support to individuals through assistance with activities of daily living such as:
Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Assisting individuals to redirect agitated or aggressive behaviors
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible We will teach you – come on board: paid training will be provided based on the individuals and program you support.