The Mentor Network Therapist (Per Diem) in Montgomery, Alabama
Therapist (Per Diem) Primary Location: AL-ALMontgomery-HR/AL Montgomery Function: Behavioral/Mental Health Professional Alabama MENTOR
Per Diem and Full-Time Licensed Therapist (Family Center Clinician)
We are seeking passionate and committed Licensed Therapists for Part-Timeand Full-Time positions in Alabama.
As a LicensedTherapist/Social Worker, you will facilitate Intensive Home-Based Services bymodeling activities that help to maintain a safe and healthy environment forchildren and families.
We offer Family CenteredTreatment® (FCT©)—an evidence-based model of family preservation designed tohelp families who are at risk learn, grow and interact in a positive way.
- Provide individual and family counseling services
- Implement the Evidence-Based Family Centered Treatment approach, with trainingprovided
- Identify services based on an effective assessment of client’s needs
- Participate in individual and team supervision
- Build and maintain positive relationships with referrals and agencies