The MENTOR Network Full Time Program Supervisor in Maplewood, Minnesota
Full Time Program Supervisor Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMaplewood Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
REM Ramseyis in search of a Full-time Program Supervisor in Maplewood, Minnesota. We support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental illness and brain injuries. Apply with us today and help us make a difference in the lives of others!
REM Ramseyis a partner of The Mentor Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses. With us,the Program Supervisor oversees a group home ensuring adequate staffing levels, health and safety of the individuals we serve and staff satisfaction/retention. The Program Supervisor serves as a mentor to other employees, promoting teamwork and identifying training needs.
With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join REM Ramsey and The Mentor Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise a team of staff to include assisting with hiring, training, scheduling, employee evaluations, disciplinary actions and monitoring overtime usage
- Purchase and maintain medical supplies and equipment in consultation with Program Director, purchase food items and oversee dietary planning
- Assist in scheduling and accompanying Individuals to medical appointments; document and follow up as required
- Provide Direct Support which includes documentation, medication administration and community involvement
- Act as an advocate for those we serve and promote independence, health and safety
- Communicate and correspond with the individuals families and implement Individual Service Plans
- Report any and all incidents through our incident reporting systems
- Review census, attendance information or other required documentation to ensure accurate billing
- Ensure the home is kept clean, neat and safe, vehicles are maintained and in working order, maintenance team is contacted when needed