The Mentor Network Daytime Direct Support Professional HSI in Mankato, Minnesota
Daytime Direct Support Professional HSI Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMankato Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) Habilitative Services, Inc.
Do you want more than just a job? Do you want to a make a difference every day?Consider a career supporting people with developmental disabilities, mentalillness and brain injuries. Apply at HSI today!
Join the HSIteam as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional (DSP), you will work withindividuals with a range of challenges including intellectual and developmentaldisabilities, severe and persistent mental health, and individuals withmedically complex challenges.
We offerresidential services with supports tailored to the needs of each individual,including assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation andplanning; medication administration; and personal cares. DSPs may alsofacilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings intheir community or providing transportation to work or other activities. Inaddition, DSPs support therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership toencourage individuals to be as independent as possible and enhance the qualityof life for those we support.
- Flexible, consistent schedules. Full and Part time schedules available
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next