The Mentor Network Direct Support Professional in Madison, Minnesota
Direct Support Professional Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMadison Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) REM Southwest Services
LOOKING TOJUMP START YOUR CAREER WITH A FLEXIBLE JOB OPPORTUNITY THAT WILLACCOMMODATE YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE?
Joinour team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional today!
REMSouthwest Services is a great place to gain experiencein: Human Services, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, Pre-Med, Alcohol andDrug Counseling, Education, Child Development, Sociology, Criminal Justice,Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Mental Health.
Since we support programs on a 24/7basis, we have many shifts and schedules available :
- Days, evenings, overnights and weekends
This position provides services topeople with a broad array of ages and disabilities, whether that be behavioral,physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living,similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, suchas:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible