The Mentor Network Overnight Caregiver in Luverne, Minnesota
Overnight Caregiver Primary Location: United States-MN-MNLuverne Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) Habilitative Services, Inc.
LOOKING TO JUMP START YOUR CAREER WITH A FLEXIBLE JOBOPPORTUNITY THAT WILL ACCOMMODATE YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE?
Join our team at HSI of dedicated Caregivers/DirectSupport Professionals today!
We are providers assisting people toreach their full potential. Since we support programs on a 24/7 basis we have many shifts, one ofthose being awake and asleep overnights.
Thisposition provides services to people with a broad array of ages anddisabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health throughassistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providersand Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Cleaning and household duties
- Assisting the individuals throughout the night
- Helping the people we support get ready in the morning
- Preparing meals
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Paid Training
- Flexible Consistent Schedules
- Family-orientated environment, casual dress and employee events
- Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision) along with PTO and Holiday Pay for Full-time employees
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Career development and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis