The MENTOR Network Office Coordinator in Las Vegas, Nevada
Office Coordinator Primary Location: United States-NV-NVLas Vegas Function: Office and Administrative Support
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at REM Nevada, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the publichealth concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
The Office Coordinator is a full time position and is considered nonexempt and paid by salary. The Office Coordinator is responsible for general administrative support and office management. The Office Coordinator will also be responsible for handling purchasing and accounts payable for REM Nevada and may also perform other duties and activities as needed.
Essential Job Functions :
- Supports Managers, Directors, Executives and Officers with daily administrative duties, including scheduling, travel planning, and routine correspondence.
- Organizes, manages and maintains physical office space including security, cleaning and repairs.
- Maintains and manages regional or state data bases and mailing lists; maintains organizational charts; disseminates information between managers and departments; tracks compliance with deadlines.
- Approves and orders supplies and equipment for regional or state office; manages spending for budgetary compliance.
- Manages local accounts payable processing; handles vendor relations
- Acts as liaison with IT department; assists with local troubleshooting
- Manages or assists with technology set-up for new regional offices or programs.