The Mentor Network Program Director in Klamath Falls, Oregon
Program Director Primary Location: United States-OR-ORKlamath Falls Function: Management MENTOR OregonMENTOR Oregon is seeking a Program Director to manage the day to day operations of five to seven programs in Klamath Falls. Program Directors ensure quality of services delivered and compliance with regulatory requirements. The Program Director also manages, hires, trains and schedules staff.Description
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with disabilities. As a Program Director with MENTOR Oregon you’ll be one of those special people.
For MENTOR Oregon and The MENTOR Network the Program Director is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. This position will oversee residential services in Klamath Falls, supporting daily needs of adults with developmental/ intellectual disabilities. The Program Director directly supervisors Program Supervisors overseeing day to day operations of the homes they work in.
To that end, the Program Director role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization.
What you will be doing:
- Staffmanagement including hiring, training, performance management, performanceevaluations, employee safety and scheduling.
- ProgramManagement including program planning, record retention, program team meetings,compliance, stakeholder relations, and incident reduction strategies.
- Financeincluding billing and utilization, staffing, and growth.
- Maintenanceincluding vehicles, housekeeping and maintenance/ repairs.
- Otherduties as assigned.
What we offer you:
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
MENTOR Oregon is a team of abuse aware advocates working toward social justice for all people.
We believe in transparent communication while celebrating differences, achievements, failure, lessons learned and change.
We practice principles of purpose, courage, trust, responsibility and personal growth, in our work and our relationships, which promote the spirit of service, cooperation and continuous improvement.