The Mentor Network Program Supervisor in Indianapolis, Indiana
Program Supervisor Primary Location: IN-INIndianapolis-HR/IN Indianapolis, Marion Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management Indiana MENTOR
Indiana MENTOR in Indianapolis is seeking a Program Supervisor to join our team. We offer a supportive team environment, career advancement opportunities, and a family-oriented culture to complement our benefits package.
About Indiana MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network:
Indiana MENTOR offers home and community-based services to children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, as well as autism spectrum disorders, mental health challenges, physical disabilities with complex medical needs and brain injury. With program locations throughout the area, Indiana MENTOR offers a range of residential services with supports tailored to the needs of each individual as well as hourly support and respite services designed to allow each individual to be as independent as possible.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supervise individuals in residential, periodic, vocational or day program settings, as well as the staff that supports them.
- Duties are split between providing direct support, professional or program activities and supervision.
- The Program Supervisor ensures that all of the individuals we serve are supported with dignity and respect.
- Supervise Direct Support Professionals.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the program including delivery of supports, implementation of person-centered plans, health care, advocacy, customer engagement, regulatory compliance and when applicable, oversight of the physical environment.
- Act as a “go to” person for the program, serving as a mentor to other employees, promoting teamwork, and identifying any training needs.
- Document as required; review individualrecords, billing and other program documentation routinely for accuracy andcompletion on a daily basis; maintain confidentiality of individual andemployee data; direct DSPs to assure accurate and complete records.
- Assist the Program Directorin development of individual program plans; train and monitor implementationof plans each day across all shifts.
- Maintain licensing compliance for programservices and supports; implement Network compliance plan; manage individualrights implementation.
- When assigned, ensure safety of individual’s fundsand property; monitor spending and reconcile individual’s financial accountsmonthly.
- Monitor health ofpersons being served; document; communicate with medical professionals asappropriate; implement preventive strategies to limit illness and seriousincidents; review and monitor documentation across all shifts.