The Mentor Network Financial Analyst in Indianapolis, Indiana
Financial Analyst Primary Location: IN-INIndianapolis-HR/IN Indianapolis, Marion Function: Finance Indiana MENTOR
Indiana MENTOR, a leading provider of in home care for individuals with developmental disabilities and a partner of The MENTOR Network, is currently accepting resumes for a Financial Analyst.
A Financial Analyst will synthesizedisparate data into meaningful analysis in support of the company’sgoals. The Financial Analyst prepares budgets/forecasts, along withanalyses of financial performance and determines ways to effectively report onand measurably improve the company’s performance.
- Generatesassigned management reporting including insightful analysis and commentary totell the story and provide a basis for action steps.
- Performs analysesof various business metrics and income statement line items including detailedexpense analysis.
- Collects,analyzes and presents financial information for management to better understandthe financial and operational performance of the business lines.
- Builds andmaintains strong relationships with members of the finance team and thebusiness partners that we support.
- Drivesconsistency and standardization of all operating group reporting and metrics toallow for value added analysis.
- Responsible formonthly management reporting and ensuring accuracy of all data.
- Develops andmaintains dashboards and key metrics to monitor the financial performance.
- Consults withfield leaders to develop and create financial reports that will assist them inthe analysis of their business and decision making.
- Preparesthoughtful and value added operational service line analysis to allow membersof field and corporate to make better operating decisions.
- Assists with thequarterly and annual forecasting/budgeting.
- Assists in thepreparation of materials for monthly executive meetings, the board of directorsmeeting, investor day presentations, and other leadership meetings.
- Acts as a liaisonto various finance and operational leaders to ensure the proper flow ofinformation.
- Assists withproject/investment tracking across all organizational functions.
- Prepares ad hocfinancial analyses for senior management.
- Participates inspecial projects.
- Performs otherrelated duties and activities as required.