The Mentor Network Caregiver in Germantown, Wisconsin
Caregiver Primary Location: United States-WI-WIGermantown Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) REM Wisconsin II
REM Wisconsin,Germantown, WI.Do you want meaningful, rewardingwork supporting individuals with disabilities? If so, apply to Direct SupportProfessional/Caregiver roles available in Germantown and make a difference,everyday.
We have 24/7 operations- openings in various schedules and shifts:
- Full-time, Part-time
- Evenings, weekends, and overnights
Whether you haveprevious experience, or this just sounds like the type of impact you want tomake… we want to hear from you!
Provide services to people with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living.Utilizeindividual service plans to encourage individuals to live as independently as possible.
Examples of job duties include:
- Transportation and support with shopping or community activities
- Attending medical appointments
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Assisting with living skills such as: personal hygiene, grooming and/or bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible