The Mentor Network Licensed Nursing Home Administrator in Garland, Texas
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator Primary Location: TX-TXGarland-2301 Campbell Rd Function: Management MENTIS Neuro Health Description
Mentis Neuro Health is currently seeking a Nursing Home Administrator in the Dallas, TX area to improve and sustain superior performance of the facility as evidenced by quality outcomes and financial returns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and organize the daily functions of the facility.
- Available 24/7 by phone, unless another qualified person has been scheduled to be available.
- Manage financial responsibility within budgetary guidelines.
- Knowledge of financial reimbursement for resident services rendered..
- Responsible for hiring, training, evaluating, providing corrective action and terminating direct report staff.
- Maintain staffing levels within regulations and budgetary guidelines.
- Manage Licensed Independent Practitioners (LIP), Independent Contractors, and vendor services.
- Ensure that all Safety Policies and Procedures are followed at all times, including timely completion
- and submission of all incident and accident reports.
- Initiate and manage emergency procedures.
- Ultimately responsible for assuring that all resident and staff records are kept organized, complete and
- Responsible for the admission process and maintenance of the resident business files.
- Responsible for the Performance Improvement Program.
- Perform other related duties and activities as required by the VP of Operations.
- Travel is required.
- Lead and manage all operations of the facility.