The Mentor Network Day Program Assistant - Galloway - Per diem in Galloway, New Jersey
Day Program Assistant - Galloway - Per diem Primary Location: United States-NJ-NJGalloway Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management NeuroRestorative New Jersey
DescriptionNeuroRestorative New Jersey is seeking a Day Program Assistant to
assist with monitoring clients and providing a safe, clean, therapeutic environment. In addition provide general assistance and attend to behavioral concerns.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide and maintain an orderly, safe, clean, and warm therapeutic environment within the Day Program.
- Assist with monitoring clients during breaks and lunchtime, including behavioral concerns, bathroom assistance, and general assistance as needed.
- Assist group leaders and/or run groups as defined by the schedule.
- Assume responsibility for persons served needs/care for cognitive therapists to enable them to return to their scheduled therapies.
- Complete all required documentation as deemed necessary.
- Attend meetings with the team and the supervisor as deemed necessary.
- Attend all trainings sessions as scheduled by the supervisor.
- Treat clients with respect, dignity, and compassion at all times.
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times and ensure confidentiality of privileged information.
- Cooperate with the licensee and Department of Human Services in any inspection or investigation.
- Complete all other duties and projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.