The Mentor Network Case Management Supervisor in Eugene, Oregon
Case Management Supervisor Primary Location: United States-OR-OREugene Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management MENTOR Oregon Summary
The Supervisor, Case Management is responsible to supervise case management teams that provide services to clients within Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD) Services. Reporting to the Clinical Director or Program Director, the Supervisor also counsels individuals or groups and develops and implements therapeutic treatment plans.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Responsible for the supervision of client cases within the assigned management team
Assignscases to members of clinical team based on caseload.
Reviewsservice plans to ensure completeness.
Provides direction, support and counsel to eachhost family on a weekly basis.
Involvestreatment team in decisions relating to changes in treatment plan and arrangesadditional support as necessary.
Interviews clients to obtain medical history dataand other pertinent information.
- Provides intensive case management services,coordinating both intra- and inter- agency services, to ensure on-goingassessment and follow-through of treatment plans.
- Conducts intake and administers diagnostic tests toidentify behavioral and personality traits and documents results.
- Plans and administers therapeutic treatment such asbehavior modification, social skills, anger management, and stress managementtherapy.
- Develops and implements Individual Service Plans(ISP) including annual and ongoing meetings.
- Consults with medical doctor or other specialistsconcerning treatment plans and amends plans as directed.
- Refers individuals served to supportive services tosupplement treatment and counseling as required.
Provides on-call coverage for caseload andparticipates in rotational emergency coverage and crisis intervention support,as needed. SUPERVISORYRESPONSIBILITIES
Directsand supervises assigned staff including performance evaluations, scheduling,orientation, and training.
- Makes recommendationon decisions for employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes,discipline, terminations, and similar actions.
- Resolves employee problemswithin position responsibilities.
MENTOR Oregon is a team of abuse aware advocatesworking toward social justice for all people.
We believe in transparent communication whilecelebrating differences, achievements, failure, lessons learned and change.
We practice principles of purpose, courage, trust,responsibility and personal growth,
in our work and our relationships, which promote thespirit of service, cooperation and continuous improvement.