The Mentor Network School Based Therapist in Dayton, Ohio
School Based Therapist Primary Location: United States-OH-OHDayton Function: Behavioral/Mental Health Professional Ohio MENTOR
Ohio MENTOR is growing! We are looking for a School Based Therapist within the Dayton area. You must have a Master’s in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling and be licensed in Ohio.
As a School Based Therapist (LSW/LISW/LPC/LPCC) you will provide CPST services as well as individual, group, and family psychotherapy to children and their families to aid in problems of school and social functioning with the goal of increasing an individual’s sense of their own well-being. Therapists employ a range of techniques based on experiential relationship building, dialogue, communication and behavior change that is designed to improve the mental health of a child and to improve peer group and family relationships.
We are Ohio MENTOR, one of the largest providers of treatment foster care and evidence-based Behavioral Health Services (BHS) in the state of Ohio. We are looking for more unique individuals that have the talent and energy to change the world one family and child at a time!
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling (or related field for Level II and above therapists)
- LSW, LISW, LPC or LPCC required
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish trust and rapport quickly with young people and the individuals that care for them
- Experience working in a school or with youth preferred
- Experience in Trauma Informed Care helpful, but not required
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Reliable transportation and auto insurance that complies with the minimum state requirements