The Mentor Network Mental Health Therapist (Part Time) in Cleveland, Ohio
Mental Health Therapist (Part Time) Primary Location: United States-OH-OHCleveland Function: Behavioral/Mental Health Professional Ohio MENTOR Description
As a Licensed Mental Health Therapist at Ohio MENTOR, you will facilitate Intensive Home-Based Services by modeling activities that help to maintain a safe and healthy environment for children and families.
We offer Family Centered Treatment® (FCT©)—an evidence-based model of family preservation designed to help families who are at risk learn, grow and interact in a positive way.
You will conduct in-home counseling sessions with families dealing with a range of mental health issues such as substance abuse, mental health, domestic violence, and developmental disabilities. This is a high impact role, working closely with children and their families.
We are seeking applicants who are passionate, self-motivated, and committed about sharing their clinical skills and knowledge with a dynamic team. We deliver an array of Behavioral Health Services (BHS) by modeling activities that help to maintain a safe and healthy environment for families. Help guide families to their fullest potential while in the comfort of their homes!
- Provide individual and family therapy
- Implement the Evidence-Based Family Centered Treatment approach, with training provide
- Provide professional-level services based on an effective assessment of client needs
- Identify services based on an effective assessment of client’s needs
- Participate in individual and team supervision
- Build and maintain positive relationships with referrals and agencies