The Mentor Network Sr Financial Reporting Analyst in Boston, Massachusetts
Sr Financial Reporting Analyst Primary Location: MA-MABoston-313 Congress St Function: Finance The MENTOR Network
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 36 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
The MENTOR Network is looking for a Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst who will be responsible for preparing financial statements for internal and external users. Collecting and analyzing our financial data, ensuring that all reporting is in compliance with SEC and GAAP reporting guidelines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Prepare SEC financial filings, including the annual report on Form 10-K, the quarterly report on Form 10-Q, Registration Statements and other SEC Filings.
- Prepare and coordinate detailed work papers to support disclosures included in financial statements and SEC Filings (e.g., footnotes, MD&A).
- Support XBRL tagging to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Prepare periodic internal financial reports and presentation materials.
- Assist with quarterly preparation of earnings release and supporting financial tables.
- Coordinate the quarterly Sarbanes-Oxley certification process.
- Perform technical accounting research as needed, including regularly monitoring changes to relevant accounting guidance.
- Support internal and external audits by ensuring that all required documentation is accurate and complete.
- Assist in the coordination and review of the valuation process over business combinations and goodwill impairment assessments.
- Prepare ad hoc analyses using Oracle databases, Hyperion and Excel.