The Mentor Network Handyman in Antioch, California
Handyman Primary Location: United States-CA-CAAntioch Function: Maintenance/Housekeeping/Food Services California MENTOR Description
Are you a “Mr. or Ms.Fixit” looking for full-time hours with benefits? Come use your maintenance andfacilities skills to help support our mission!
As a Handyman/MaintenanceWorker with California MENTOR, you will maintain all property/facilitiesservices for 16 sites in throughout the greater Bay area/Napa region.
Ensure that all groundsand equipment are in good working order to ensure a safe, attractive andenjoyable living and working environment for the individuals we serve. Thisposition is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful missiondriven work we do here every day. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growingteam today!
- Oversee ongoing preventative maintenance of 16 programs/offices across the Napa region.
- Plan and schedule work assignments to accomplish workload with available resources and equipment. Coordinate with outside contractors to ensure quality of work delivered. Analyze and resolve complaints pertaining to services, and equipment in area of responsibility (San Jose to Santa Rosa).
- Communicate departmental procedures for maintenance and operation of buildings. Maintain the building and grounds in compliance with Federal, State, and local laws.
- Repair and maintain kitchen, housekeeping, and other mechanical equipment, including heating and air conditioning units, electrical and plumbing fixtures, painting and laundry equipment.
- Draft plans for building needs. Read blueprints and implement work accordingly. Wire buildings for computer networking. Inspect and repair all damages to building surfaces.
- Plan and direct inventory control program for equipment, parts and supplies. Oversee the establishment of accounts with material vendors. Order and maintain necessary maintenance supplies.
- Maintain appliance motors, room exhaust fans, pumps and miscellaneous equipment on a monthly basis or as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Work with building inspectors, fire marshal, and vendors. Maintain fire alarm system, including smoke and heat detectors, and fire pull. Assist with safety and disaster plans as appropriate.
- Maintain operational records, data, and monitor and enforce observance of safety regulations.
- Perform other related duties and activities as required.
If you have experienceand a passion for those we serve… we want to hear from you!