The Mentor Network Program Supervisor in Alexandria, Minnesota
Program Supervisor Primary Location: United States-MN-MNAlexandria Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management REM Central Lakes
Apply with REM Central Lakes as a Program Supervisor in Alexandria,Minnesota! We are about building relationships and enhancing lives. Help us make a difference today!
The Program Supervisor role is agreat way to gain supervisory experience while still being connected to thosewe serve.
Take your human services career to the next level with REM Central Lakes ! If you are anatural leader looking for a longer-term management track in Human Services, wewant to hear from you for this Program Supervisor opportunity.
The Program Supervisor is responsible to leadservices within a designated service or program to ensure that all of theindividuals we serve are supported with dignity and respect. ProgramSupervisors also are responsible to ensure staff schedules are maintained to meetservice plans to properly assist and support in social, behavioral, and healthcare needs in all areas of daily living. The PS also acts as a “go to”person for that program, serving as a mentor to other employees, promotingteamwork, and identifying any training needs.
In addition to coordinating the activities of the employeeswithin that program, the Program Supervisor delivers direct care services toindividuals on an ongoing basis.
- Under the supervision of the Program Director, oversee the day-to-day operation of the program
- Lead services within a designated service or program
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Direct Support Professionals
- Supervise daily activities of Direct Support Professionals
- Coordinate the activities for, and maintain schedules of, the employees of the program
- Provide direct care and support to assigned individuals
- Provide input and feedback in hiring, disciplinary, and firing decisions
- Responsible for ensuring that onboarding, orientation and ongoing training is delivered