The MENTOR Network Foster Care Case Manager in Akron, Ohio
Foster Care Case Manager Primary Location: OH-OHAkron-HR/OH Akron Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Due to the ongoingpublic health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
Ohio MENTOR is a leader in Therapeutic Foster Care and Behavioral Health Services (BHS) in Ohio. We are looking for leaders who have the talent, education, and energy to team with us on our mission of improving the lives of children and families.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate Program Coordinator who is a strong advocate for children and is committed to assisting with the challenges of adjusting to a foster home while working on a permanent placement plan. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to serve families and to pursue a career in Social and Human Services.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of services and treatments with the children and families we serve
- Partner with foster parents and other internal resources to support transition needs for children in homes
- As part of the treatment team, collaborate with many other professionals (Schools Administrators, Funding Sources, Therapists, Guardians, Parents)
- Attend weekly supervision meetings with Program Director and attend weekly staff meetings
- Serve in rotation (with Supervisor back-up) for after hours emergency on- call response
- Weekly home visits with foster parents and children